Welcome to YOUR Journey
Your business is growing, just as it should be. However, your customer base is strengthening, and the revenue you enjoy from them is plummeting. ITExpert Agency’s highly experienced team can help you drive your organization towards a lucrative journey with Microsoft solutions helping customers at every stage of their journey by:
- Making purchase easy, acquire and manage your Microsoft solutions through ITExperts cloud delivery and management platform.
- Giving you access to the best target partners across SPs, CSPs, and MSPs.
- Equipping you with the knowledge and expertise needed to acquire solutions across a range of sectors and in several different cases.
- Endorsing complementary solutions to complete Microsoft’s offerings.
- Creating demand with business development and customized marketing campaigns.
- Offering a wide portfolio of consultancy services from pre-sales valuations to solution design, support, and training.
Let ITExpert Agency get you started with Microsoft today!
How ITExpert Agency supports Microsoft
Evolution brings challenges, usually, in the form of new resources, you’ll need to endure and rush your growth. That’s why you’re considering moving to the best Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
Some of our key features include:
Powerful applications to let your customers run their businesses efficiently and attain valuable new insights they can work on.
Microsoft’s best global cloud infrastructure is the best possible platform for your customers’ businesses. ITExpert’s migration, management, and support services make their journeys painless.
The best cloud vendors power the most popular productivity applications.
Peace of mind is invaluable. Use the cloud to help users’ keep devices, identities and their data safe.
These aren’t just simple dashboards—with cloud management tools from ITExperts, where you can centrally manage all data, including cloud service usage, license breakdown, and upgrade opportunities—utilizing real-time analytics that can digitally transform your customer’s business.
MICROSOFT 365: Desktop, productivity, and security
Businesses are keen to maintain a balance among the needs of a progressively diverse and location-spread workforce, including those arising from remote working requirements, while addressing an ever-growing cyber threat landscape. Microsoft 365 offers customers solutions to this challenge.
Microsoft 365 combines the top-notch productivity of Office 365 with simple device management and security to help people gain information in the newest way. It’s everything you need, whenever you need it, and helps you transform how you manage your business and integrate customer relationships with integrated workflows. Depending on the plan you choose, MICROSOFT 365 comes with a plethora of features, including but not limited to:
Office applications – Microsoft 365 Business contains all the Microsoft Office apps that you like.
Microsoft Teams – Providing the best meeting place for groups to meet and exchange information.
SharePoint Online – Get the best document sharing, bringing employees closer.
Windows 10 – Get the benefits of Windows 10 Pro, plus Windows Defender Security Controls and Autopilot.
Threat analytics – Advanced Threat Analytics analyses user behavior to find suspicious activity and reports it to administrators.
Azure: A cloud platform that grows with the business
Microsoft Azure is a global, scalable cloud infrastructure supporting all your customers’ computing and application requirements across hybrid and public cloud environments. It offers various applications and services accessible via simple, secure application programming interfaces.
Azure isn’t just a cloud infrastructure. It’s a complete ecosystem, blending Microsoft’s range of cloud-based applications and services with others from thousands of third-party providers. As a result, there’s a type and level of service for every business customer on this global platform.
Hybrid ready – Microsoft is a leader in on-premises software and cloud computing. Build and manage the perfect hybrid cloud environment using Azure, System Center, and the Azure Stack onsite cloud system.
Flexible offerings – A mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a Service (SaaS) lets customers create and manage a mixture of technology resources and services with the right level of detail and control.
Flexible pricing – Azure offers a mixture of reserved instances and other cloud computing options to suit the customer’s technology needs and budget.
Azure: A cloud platform that helps your business grow
Microsoft Azure is a globally renowned, scalable cloud infrastructure supporting all your customers’ computing and application requirements across hybrid and public cloud environments. It offers various applications and services accessible via simple, secure application programming interfaces.
Azure isn’t just a cloud infrastructure. Instead, it’s a complete ecosystem, blending Microsoft’s range of cloud-based applications and services with others from thousands of third-party providers. As a result, every business customer has a type and level of service on this global platform.
- Hybrid ready – Microsoft is a leading Software which can be used in=house for cloud computing. You can easily build and manage the perfect hybrid cloud environment using Azure, System Center, and the Azure Stack on-site cloud system.
- Flexible offerings – A mix of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS which lets customers develop and manage technological resources and services with the right level of detail and control.
- Flexible pricing – Azure offers a mixture of reserved instances and other cloud computing options to suit the customer’s technology needs and budget.
Microsoft Power BI: data to insights of business intelligence
Power BI is a data analytics platform that combines data from multiple sources for analysis and visualization. It makes use of dynamic dashboards and natural language interfaces to open a totally fresh business intelligence insights for non-technical employees. Being empowered by Microsoft’s Azure cloud, it offers convenience and quick access.
Power BI helps in bringing business intelligence into the current age with a cloud-based feature that influences power and simplicity. It has a simple setup, online access, and easy capabilities that make it easy for customers to acquaint themselves quickly and allows users to make capable decisions.
Mobile access: Customers are able to retrieve fresh insights with a data analytics platform that lives in the cloud.
Quick results: Power BI is powerful but simple. It hails a rapid cloud-based setup and natural language interface which offer valuable information to employees for easy accessibility.
360 visibilities: Power BI uses data from diverse sources and features data integrations with many third-party services, producing a wide and in-depth view of all business operations.
Instant information: Customers can find the most recent changes to their data. Real-time dashboards are self-updating whenever new information comes through, and they can even set up mobile alerts, allowing for fast reaction times.
Custom reporting: Custom reports get the correct data to the right people, enabling them to see relevant data quickly and attain the required findings.
Group collaboration: The Pro version allows multiple people to work on analytics projects together, bringing different mindsets and perspectives to their data reporting.
- 24/7/365 Performance and Health Monitoring
- Standard Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Annual Business Reports
- Business Email Setup and Configuration
- Domain & Hosting Web Development
- Small Business Services
- Quarterly Business Review
- Vulnerability Scan
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed Backups Server Maintenance
- Network Maintenance
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- PBX Phone Management & Support
- Onsite Visit
Premium A La Carte IT Support
- We offer customised IT support services and systems to meet your business needs. You can plan your IT support options and choose services specific to your requirements. Some of the core services included in this package are:
SIEM as a Service
- Security Education Program
- Quarterly Business Reports
- Annual Vulnerability Scan
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed Backups
- Server Maintenance
- Network Maintenance
- Onsite Consultation Visits
- Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- Phone Management & Support
- Microsoft Office 365 support
Expand Your Business with IT Experts
At ITExperts Agency, you will experience the service efficiency and expertise which will help you achieve your business goals and objective 10x times faster. A stable IT support system is essential for business growth and we understand it can be frustrating when downtime increases. Therefore, we are here to offer adaptive, cost-effective, and customized IT support. Our professionals are trained to resolve all IT challenges, so you can focus on your core business and expand exponentially. We help you strategize your business with a future focused IT execution strategy to help you stay ahead of the competitors. We offer ultimate customer experience for our clients.